We are aware at MYTOPSCHOOLS.COM that you have been searching for NYSC Batch ‘B’ Camp Registration Requirements 2023,nysc registration 2023, requirement for nysc documentation, nysc requirements for married, latest news on nysc registration, nysc requirements for foreign students, nysc news today on stream 2, nysc 2023, nysc batch a 2023.
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) is a program set up by the Nigerian government to involve Nigerian graduates in nation building and the development of the country. There is no military conscription in Nigeria, but since 1973 graduates of universities and later polytechnics have been required to take part in the National Youth Service Corps program for one year. This is known as national service year. Ahmadu Ali served as the first Director-General of the NYSC until 1975. The incumbent Director-General is Shuaibu Ibrahim.
Major General Suleiman Kazaure was appointed director general of the NYSC on 18 April 2016, and served as the 17th DG of the scheme until his redeployment to the Nigerian Army Resource Centre on 26 April 2019. Until his appointment, Ibrahim, the new NYSC boss was the Registrar, Nigerian Army University, Biu in Borno State.
The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) has released the requirements for the registration at the camp by the 2023 Batch ‘B’ Stream I prospective corps members.
NYSC CAMP Registration Requirements
- Original Call-up Letter or Call-up Letter printed on-line
- Original Statement of Result or Certificate endorsed by authorized officer with an authentic signature.
- School Identity Card
- Foreign graduates must present International Passport and original copies of all uploaded documents
- Medical Doctors, Pharmacists, Physiotherapists, Nurses, Medical Laboratory Scientists, Radiographers, Optometrists and graduates of Health Record & Information Management are to produce evidence of Registration with their Professional Bodies.
- In addition, each Prospective Corps Member MUST present a Certificate of Fitness from a Government or Military Hospital affixed with Nigeria Medical Association (NMA) Stamp showing his/her health status before he/she will be registered and admitted for the orientation course.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “NYSC. Batch ‘B’ Camp Registration Requirements 2023”.
Thanks for Reading
RELATED NYSC POSTS ON MYTOPSCHOOLS.COM