We bring you all the details on the UNICAL Acceptance Fee and all procedures you must follow in the fee payment for 2019/2020.
This is to inform all the newly admitted candidates of the University of Calabar that the management of the institution has released the acceptance fee payment procedure for the 2019/2020 academic session.
UNICAL Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
UNICAL newly admitted candidates are expected to pay a non-refundable UNICAL Acceptance Fee of Twenty-Five Thousand Naira (#25,000.00) only, using the approved payment mode below:
- Walk into any Commercial Bank nationwide
- Make payment for the University of Calabar acceptance fee payment on E-tranzact.
- Collect an E-tranzact printout from the bank.
- Log on to www.myunical.edu.ng
- Click on Acceptance Fee Payment or www.myunical.edu.ng/acceptance
- Type your Jamb registration number/ CES form number, Phone number and the confirmation order number on the E-tranzact printout from the bank to generate your acceptance fee receipt.
- Printout your acceptance fees receipt.
- Proceed to your department for screening before payment of school fees.