One of the School of Nursing Admission Form that has been released for this year is that of the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital, UMTH. Sales of the form are currently ongoing and the price of the Application Form is ₦3,000
All applicants are to take note of all the information outlined below
UMTH Nursing Admission Requirements
- Applicants should possess five 5 credits in SSCE, WAEC, NECO, which must include English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry in not more than two 2 sittings. A combination of WAEC and NECO is acceptable.
- Applicants for School of Nursing should be between Eighteen (18) and Twenty Four (24) years of age.
- UMTH School of Post Basic Nursing Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- List of School Of Nursing Forms that are Out 2020/2021
We are committed to provision of curative and preventive health care through outreach, training & research in an efficient & effective manner using highly motivated & valued staff & modern technology.
How to Apply for UMTH School of Nursing Admission
UMTH School of Nursing Application Form Fee: ₦3,000 (three thousand naira only).
All payment should be made into UMTH Remita Platform “UMTH Schools Account”. Present evidence of payment to the school cashier and obtain hospital receipt and use same to collect the application form.
All completed application forms should be returned to the Coordinator’s/Principal’s office not later than the dates stated below.
- Completed application forms must be accompanied by:
- Two (2) recent passport photographs with white background.
- Photocopies of all credentials.
- Indigence certificate and birth certificate or declaration of age.
Date of Submission of Application Form: 4th May to 26th June, 2020.
Entrance Examination: 13th July, 2020.
Successful candidates will be invited for an interview.
All enquiries should be directed to the admissions office through- 08036789805, 08021461715 or [email protected].