Exciting news for all aspirants of the Tai Solarin University of Education as the TASUED Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is currently out. The price of the TASUED Admission Form is ₦2,000 and the official cut off mark is 180.
Below are details on the TASUED Cut off Mark for all courses, Admission Requirements, Post UTME Screening Date and Deadline, Documents needed for screening, and How to Apply for the TASUED Post UTME.
This is to inform TASUED PUTME candidates that the screening exercise has been scheduled to start on Wednesday, 30th September 2020 to Saturday, 3rd of October 2020.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Monday, 27th July 2020.
Courses Offered in TASUED
- ADULT EDUCATION
- AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTION AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- CREATIVE ARTS
- EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION
- EDUCATION AND ACCOUNTANCY
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND FRENCH
- EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
- EDUCATION AND HISTORY
- EDUCATION AND INTEGRATED SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND ISLAMIC STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATION AND POLITICAL SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND SOCIAL STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND SOCIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND YORUBA
- EDUCATION TECHNOLOGY
- EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- HEALTH EDUCATION
- HOME ECONOMICS AND HOTEL MANAGEMENT AND EDUCATION
- HUMAN KINETICS
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- SECRETARIAL ADMINISTRATION AND EDUCATION
- TECHNICAL EDUCATION
- TRANSPORT PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT AND EDUCATION TPM
- VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL EDUCATION
Admission Requirements for TASUED Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose TASUED as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 180 in the 2020 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose TASUED as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB and have obtained 2020 Direct Entry JAMB form.
How to Apply for TASUED Post UTME Form
i. Candidates should apply online through the TASUED Admission portal on https://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission
NB: The www.tasued.edu.ng is the ONLY legitimate and authentic website of TASUED through which the Admission portal can be accessed.
ii. Each candidate is required to make the payment of N2,000 for the screening exercise payable online with either Master card or VISA ATM card. (Please print out your receipt after payment)
iii. Candidates are required to fill and complete the online Application Form by providing all the required information. It is MANDATORY for all applicants to use the University’s Online Result Verification System (ORVS) to submit and verify their ‘O’ level result. (Please download and read the University Degree Brochure and carefully study the ‘O’Level requirements for the course applied for, before filling the online Application Form)
iv. Print the Screening Slip containing your colour passport photograph and screening information. The printed slip will serve as the candidate’s identification/admission card for the screening exercise.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
TASUED Post UTME and DE Screening Exercise Date.
Screening exercise shall be conducted for all UTME candidates at the Main Campus of the University between 30th September – 3rd October 2020.
Candidates’ participation in the screening exercise is a mandatory requirement for entry into the Tai Solarin University of Education.
TASUED Post UTME/DE Screening Details.
Candidates should prepare for the screening exercise and bring along the following:
- Colour print-out of the online Application Form
- Original JAMB Examination Notification of Result slip or Direct Entry Registration Slip.
- Screening Slip and Receipt
Tai Solarin University of Education Post UTME Screening Exercise Warning
(i) Cell phones (GSM, CDMA, etc.) and other electronic devices are not allowed at the venue of the screening exercise
(ii) Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
The results of the screening exercise should be checked on the Admission portal twenty-four hours (24 hrs) after the screening exercise.
All correspondence on the screening exercise should be directed to [email protected] or addressed to the Admissions Officer at the University-Main Campus, Ijagun, P.M.B. 2118, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State.
Telephone No: 08033517017
Tai Solarin University of Education Post UTME Screen Form Deadline
30th September 2020
Documents Needed for the Tai Solarin University of Education, TASUED Screening
- Application Form (Biodata)
- Application fee receipt
- Verification of Olevel Result
- Screening Slip which will be available on your various portal soon
- Jamb Notification of Result Slip (Utme only)