To all those who partook in the Sokoto State University Post UTME, we bring you a realtime update on the SSU Admission List for 20192020 Session. This list contains the names of all successfully admitted candidates.
RELATED SEARCHES: ssu admission list, ssu admission status, ssu admission 2019, ssu admission status checker, portal ssu edu ng, www.ssu.edu.ng result checker, ssu.edu.ng student portal, portal ssu edu ng login_
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Sokoto State University (SSU) last post UTME screening exercise that the management of the university has released the admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How to Check SSU Admission List.
To know your admission status, simply follow the steps below.
- Go to the Sokoto State University admission status checking portal at http://www.ssu.edu.ng/admission_status.php.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission’ to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates should log in to the JAMB website to accept/reject the offer – How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
This to inform candidates whose courses/programmes have been changed are advised to login to the JAMB website (http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility../) immediately for the new programme changed Profile and accept the change.
The steps are as follows:
- Log in with your email and password.
- Click ‘Check Admission Status’.
- Click on the ‘Access My CAPS’ Button.
- Click ‘Transfer Approval’.
- Click the ‘Accept’ button to accept the change of Course/Programme.
Once a candidate accepts, he/she could be able to print his/her JAMB Admission Letter with the new Course/Programme. Otherwise, the candidate stands to lose admission.
Affected candidates are, therefore, advised to take note and comply accordingly, please.
All inquiries should be directed to Academic Secretary, [email protected].
You can also confirm your status from the JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your SSU admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the SSU admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.