For as many who applied for admission into the Redeemer’s University, the admission list of successful candidates has been released. The Redeemer’s University Admission List contains the names of all those who have been offered admission to study various courses in the institution.
Candidates that applied for admission into the Redeemer’s University first-degree programmes can now check their admission status online.
RECOMMENDED: REDEEMER’S SCHOOL FEES
How to Check Redeemer’s University Admission List.
- Go to Redeemer’s University admission portal at http://adms.run.edu.ng/.
- Supply your JAMB registration number and password in the appropriate columns.
- Click on the Login button to proceed with checking your admission status.
Have you forgotten your password?
- Click on the Forgotten Password? Reset Here on the login form. You will need your security answer and question to give yourself a new password
- Click on the Forgotten Password? Send to email. You will supply your jamb number and the email address on record. The system would send your password(on record) to the email address
You are experiencing technical difficulties?
- Send email to: [email protected]
Candidates offered provisional admission to the Redeemer’s University, should report at the Admissions Office to commence clearance for registration from Monday,21st September 2020.
RECOMMENDED: Redeemer’s University Clearance & Course Registration Guidelines.
We will like to say congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Redeemer’s University degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.