Great news for all aspirants of The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Saki as the Oke Ogun School Portal has been opened and the TOPS ND Part-Time Screening Form for 2020/2021 Session has been released.
Below are details of the Courses offered in The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Saki, Admission Requirements, Acceptance Fee and School fees and Details on the ND Part-time Admission form
It is important and essential for all applicants to note that The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic Saki has a moderate admission acceptance rate of about 50%. This means that about 50% of the total number of students that apply to Oke Ogun are usually accepted and given admission.
The management of The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki, is now selling application forms for admission into its National Diploma (ND) part-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Oke-Ogun Poly ND Part-Time Courses
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into National Diploma Part-time Programmes of The Oke-Ogun Polytechnic, Saki for the year 2020/21 session in the following Schools:
- School of Engineering
- School of Science
- School of Environmental Studies
- School of Financial Management Studies
- School of Business and Communication Studies
Oke-Ogun Poly ND Part-Time Admission Requirments
- It’s not Compulsory for candidates applying for the National Diploma Part-time Programmes must have attempted the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) as the UTME is optional for this programme.
- No Jamb Is Required
- Candidates Can Apply with only their O’Level Result once it meets the Admission requirements for their Course of Choice.
How to Apply for Oke-Ogun Poly ND Part-Time Admission Form
APPLICATION FEE : #13,500.00.
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
Do you need further assistance? Call 0813 115 4513 or Email: [email protected].