The registration portal for the Nigerian Police Recruitment form for 2020 officially opens on the 14th July 2020 and closes on 23rd August 2020. All interested applicants are to follow the application process and await the release of shortlisted candidates on the 14th of September 2020.
The Nigerian Police Recruitment 2020 is absolutely free and the basic requirements are WASSCE/NABTEB/NECO passes (credit) in 5 O’level subjects including Mathematics and English Language.
Requirements to Join the Nigerian Police Force
Applicants must have a passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following:
- The applicant shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Applicant must possess a minimum of Five (5) Credits in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics
- Applicant must be aged between 17 – 25 years
- Applicant must be medically, physically and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female
- Applicant must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only)
- Female applicant must not be pregnant at the time of the recruitment
- Applicant must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment
- Applicant must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit same at the examination/screening and recruitment centre.
A candidate who is suffering from any one of the underlisted abnormalities or deformities shall not be accepted for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force:
- Impediment in speech
- Gross malformation of teeth or jaw preventing proper mastication of food
- Knock knees
- Bent knees, i.e Knees which cannot be straightened when standing at attention
- Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand
- Defective eyesight or squint eyes
- Amputation of any part of the body
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020
Online Registration Starts on 14th July 2020 and closes on 23rd August 2020.
- All applications must be submitted “Online”.
- You “Must” have a functional Email Address and National Identification Number NIN before you begin your application;
- Visit: www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
- Fill and “Submit” the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email., and do not forget to copy and save your “Registration Number” for future correspondences. The “Number” is case sensitive, please.
- You would be required to present a hardcopy of an email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stag.e of the recruitment process.
- The applicant that the meet the requirement from the online registration would be invited for physical screening at all State Commands, including FCT Command from 24th August 2020 to 30th August 2020
- The Names of successful candidates will be published in the national newspaper on 14th September 2020 and other platforms
- No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
- Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter Into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates emails.
- Nigerian AirForce NAF Recruitment Form 2020/2021 Portal | NAF Airmen and Airwomen
- N-power Nigeria Recruitment 2020/2021 and Application Portal
- NPower Past Questions and Answers Free PDF Download
- KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020/2021 for Young Nigerians
- BOURBON Oil and Gas Limited Recruitment | Onshore & Offshore Vacancies
- Recruitment at Vagan Oil and Gas Limited
- Nigerian Army Recruitment is Ongoing | Trades/Non-Tradesmen & Women
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment | Nigerian Navy Recruitment Portal
- Nigeria Police Academy, POLAC Admission Form 2020/2021 8th Regular Course