We bring you a realtime update on the 2019/2020 Nigeria Police Academy Admission List for the 7th Regular Course. To all those willing to check the POLAC Admission List, this post will guide you through.
This post contains exclusive details on nigeria police academy admission list 2018/2019, www.polac.edu.ng/admission list 2019, polac admission list 2018 pdf, www.polac.edu.ng/admission list 2018/2019, polac admission list 2019/2020, polac admission list 2017, http //www.polac.edu.ng/admission list, polac 2019 admission list
How to Check Nigeria Police Academy, Admission List.
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) 7th Regular Course for the 2019/2020 academic session.
You can view the admission list for POLAC for the 7th regular courses 2019/2020 below:
Instructions to NPA Successfully Admitted Candidates.
- Candidates who have been successfully offered admission should report to the Academy in Wudil, Kano State on Sunday 27th January 2019 for registration and orientation. Any candidate who fails to report a week after the stated date risks forfeiting the admission offered to him/her.
- Candidates are required to bring along the following materials on the resumption date:
- Original copy of all certificates/credentials
- Two pairs of white shorts
- Two white singlets
- Two pairs of white canvass shoes
- Two pairs of white socks
- Two sets of sports wears/tracksuits
- One pair of football boots
- One dark lounge suit for both male and female cadets (with matching shirt and tie for the male cadets)
- One pair of black covered shoes (low heel for females)
- Two white bed sheets
- Two white pillowcases
- One mosquito net
- Two blankets
- Two plates
- One set of cutlery
- One cutlass
- One pressing iron
- Two brooms
- Two plastic buckets
- Eight passport-size photographs
- 12- Number, 60-page Notebooks.
We want to use this medium to say a big congratulations to all successfully admitted Candidates. God be with you as you begin your journey.