Myinfoconnect Team brings you an update on the release of the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, KSUSTA Postgraduate Admission List for the new session.
First off, we would like to say a big congratulations to all the candidates that made it to KSUSTA postgraduate admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session. Now down to business.
The authority of the Kebbi State University of Science & Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) Postgraduate School has released the first batch admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
KSUSTA postgraduate 1st batch admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various Ph.D., M.Sc & PGD programs.
How to Check KSUSTA Postgraduate Admission List.
Please, follow the following steps to check if your name is on the admission list:
- Go to KSUSTA postgraduate admission status checking portal at http://status.pgform.ksustapgs.net/admstatus.php.
- Supply your Application Number where required.
- Click ‘Check Status’ to access your admission status.
1. Successfully admitted candidates are to report for Registration at the Postgraduate School Board Room, at the temporary site of the School within the University’s main campus from Monday, 10th February 2020 to 2nd March 2020. Late registration attracts a fine of N5,000.00 per case.
2. Candidates are to come along with the originals and photocopies of all their credentials, birth certificate/declaration of age, Local Government Identification Letter, Printed Online Provisional Offer of Admission, evidence of payment of ₦10,000 for acceptance fee (Please check Tuition Fees for account number to pay into) and 12 copies of passport photographs.
I RECOMMEND THIS: KSUSTA Postgraduate School Fees for 2019/2020 Session.
3. Concerning the Ksusta hostel, students who wish to be accommodated in the University hostels are to pay an additional ₦60,000 for a room per session.