JAMB Subject Combination for Technology Education
We are aware at aidstotrade.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Technology Education then you are not alone.
Technology education is the study of technology, in which students “learn about the processes and knowledge related to technology”. As a field of study, it covers the human’s ability to shape and change the physical world to meet needs, by manipulating materials and tools with techniques. It addresses the disconnect between wide usage and the lack of knowledge about technical components of technologies used and how to fix them. This emergent discipline seeks to contribute to the learners’ overall scientific and technological literacy, and technacy
Technology education should not be confused with educational technology. Educational technology focuses on a more narrow subset of technology use that revolves around the use of technology in and for education as opposed to technology education’s focus on technology’s use in general
The Bachelor’s Degree in Technology Education is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Technology Education O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Technology Education Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Technology Education UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Technology Education.
Please read the Technology Education programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Technology Education
- UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – ILORIN
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Technology Education
Direct Entry Requirement for Technology Education:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in Physics and Mathematics.
- (ii) ND lower credit in Civil Engineering, Production/Electrical Engineering.
- (iii) Final City and Guilds or its equivalent plus National Technical Certificate.
- (iv) NCE credit in Technical Education plus O Level credit passes in Physics or Mathematics.
UTME Requirement for Technology Education:
- Five (5) O Level credit passes to include Physics or Mathematics.
UTME Subject combination for Technology Education:
- Mathematics, Physics and one (1) other Science subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Technology Education. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Technology Education”.
Thanks For Visiting
READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB