JAMB Subject Combination for Portuguese/English
We are aware at aidstotrade.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Portuguese/English then you are not alone.
Portuguese (português or, in full, língua portuguesa) is a Romance language originating in the Iberian Peninsula of Europe. It is the sole official language of Portugal, Angola, Mozambique, Guinea-Bissau, Cape Verde, São Tomé and Príncipe, and Brazil, while having co-official language status in East Timor, Equatorial Guinea, and Macau.
A Portuguese-speaking person or nation is referred to as “Lusophone” (lusófono). As the result of expansion during colonial times, a cultural presence of Portuguese and Portuguese creole speakers are also found around the world.
Portuguese is part of the Ibero-Romance group that evolved from several dialects of Vulgar Latin in the medieval Kingdom of Galicia and the County of Portugal, and has kept some Celtic phonology and its lexicon
The Bachelor’s Degree in Portuguese/English is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Portuguese/English O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Portuguese/English Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Portuguese/English UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Portuguese/English.
Please read the Portuguese/English programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Portuguese/English
- LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY, OJO, LAGOS STATE – LASU
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Portuguese/English
Direct Entry Requirement for Portuguese/English:
- Two (2) A Level passes including French and one other Arts subject.
UTME Requirement for Portuguese/English:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes including French and English Language plus one other Arts subject.
UTME Subject combination for Portuguese/English:
- French and any other two (2) subjects from Arts and Social Sciences.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Portuguese/English. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Portuguese/English”.
Thanks For Visiting
READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB