JAMB Subject Combination for Home Economics And Education
We are aware at aidstotrade.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Home Economics And Education then you are not alone.
Home economics, or family and consumer sciences, is today a subject concerning human development, personal and family finance, housing and interior design, food science and preparation, nutrition and wellness, textiles and apparel, and consumer issues.
Home economics courses are offered around the world and across multiple educational levels. Historically, the purpose of these courses was to professionalize housework, to provide intellectual fulfillment for women, and to emphasize the value of “women’s work” in society and to prepare them for the traditional roles of sexes
The Bachelor’s Degree in Home Economics And Education is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Home Economics And Education O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Home Economics And Education Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Home Economics And Education UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Home Economics And Education.
Please read the Home Economics And Education programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Home Economics And Education
- AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY, EKPOMA, EDO STATE – AAU
- ABIA STATE UNIVERSITY, UTURU, ABIA STATE – ABSU
- AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE – ABU
- ADEYEMI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ONDO STATE. (AFFL TO OAU, ILE-IFE) – ADEYEMIDEG
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
- BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY, MAKURDI, BENUE STATE – BSU
- UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR, CALABAR, CROSS RIVER STATE – CALABAR
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, AKWANGA (AFFL TO AHMADU BELLO UNIV, ZARIA) – CE-AKWANGA
- DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, ABRAKA, DELTA STATE – DELSU
- EBONYI STATE UNIVERSITY, ABAKALIKI, EBONYI STATE – EBSU
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (TECHNICAL), AKOKA, (AFFL TO UNIBEN, BENIN) – EDAKOKA
- ALVAN IKOKU FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, IMO STATE.(AFFL TO UNIV OF NIGERA, NSUKKA) – EDALV
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (TECHNICAL), ASABA (AFFL TO UNIVERSITY OF BENIN) – EDASAB
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (TECH), GUSAU, (AFFL TO ABU ZARIA), ZAMFARA STATE – EDGUSAU(T)
- SAADATU RIMI COLLEGE OF EDU, KUMBOTSO, KANO STATE (AFFILIATED TO ABU, ZARIA) – EDKANO-2
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (TECH.) ,OMOKU, RIVERS STATE.”>EDOMOK
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION(TECH.)UMUNZE, P.M.B. 0189, ANAMBRA”>EDUMUNZ
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ZARIA, KADUNA STATE (AFFL TO ABU, ZARIA) – EDZAR
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ABEOKUTA (AFFILIATED TO UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN) – FC-ABEOKUTA
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION (TECHNICAL), GOMBE STATE (AFFL TO ATBU, BAUCHI) – FC-GOMBE
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, KONTAGORA, NIGER STATE (AFFL TO ABU, ZARIA) – FC-KONTAGORA
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, PANKSHIN,PLATEAU STATE (AFFL TO UNI OF JOS) – FC-PANKSHIN
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, GIDAN-WAYA, KADUNA STATE (AFFLIATTED TO ABU) – GIDANWAYA-DEG
- IGNATIUS AJURU UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – IAUED
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, IKERE EKITI. (AFFL TO UNIV OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA) – IKERE-EKITI
- IMO STATE UNIVERSITY, OWERRI, IMO STATE – IMSU
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, KATSINA-ALA, BENUE STATE. (AFFL TO UNIV OF CALABAR) – KAT-ALA DEG
- UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS, LAGOS STATE – LAGOS
- UNIVERSITY OF MAIDUGURI, BORNO STATE – MAIDUGURI
- MODIBO ADAMA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, YOLA, ADAMAWA STATE – MAUTY
- MICHAEL OTEDOLA COL OF PRIMARY EDUC. EPE, LAGOS (AFFL TO UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN) – MOCPEN
- NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY, KEFFI, NASARAWA STATE – NASARAWA
- NIGER STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, MINNA (AFFL TO AHMADU BELLO UNIVERSITY, ZARIA) – NSCOE
- NWAFOR ORIZU COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, NSUGBE. (AFFL TO UNIV OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA) – NSUGBE
- OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE, OSUN STATE – OAU
- SHEHU SHAGARI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, SOKOTO (AFFL TO AHMADU BELLO UNIV, ZARIA) – SHAGARI
- MICHAEL OKPARA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE, UMUDIKE, ABIA STATE – UMUDIKE
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE – UNN
- UNIVERSITY OF UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE – UYO
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, WARRI (AFFLIATED TO DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, ABRAKA, DELTA) – WARRI
- YABA COLLEGE OF TECHNOLOGY, YABA, LAGOS STATE (AFFL TO UNIV OF NIG, NSUKKA) – YABA-DEG
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Home Economics And Education
Direct Entry Requirement for Home Economics And Education:
- (i) NCE merit in Home Economics
- (ii) A Level passes in two (2) of Chemistry or any Biology, Botany and Agricultural Science.
- (iii) ND/HND credit in Home Economics or Food Science or Hotel and Catering Management or any other related programme.
UTME Requirement for Home Economics And Education:
- Five (5) O Level NTC/NBC credit passes or TC II merit including English Language, Mathematics, Home Economics, Biology and Chemistry.
UTME Subject combination for Home Economics And Education:
- Chemistry, Biology or Agricultural Science and one (1) other subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Home Economics And Education. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Home Economics And Education”.
Thanks For Visiting
READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB