International relations (IR), international affairs (IA) or international studies (IS) is the scientific study of interactions between sovereign states. In a broader sense, it concerns all activities between states—such as war, diplomacy, trade, and foreign policy—and relations with and among other international actors, such as intergovernmental organisations (IGOs), international non-governmental organisations (INGOs), international legal bodies and multinational corporations (MNCs).
International relations is widely considered a subdiscipline of political science. However, IR draws considerably upon international economics, international law, world history and cultural anthropology. In the U.S., IR is frequently one of the sub-fields within political science departments, but some academic institutions characterise it as an independent or multidisciplinary field
The Bachelor’s Degree in French And International Relations is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- French And International Relations O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- French And International Relations Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- French And International Relations UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study French And International Relations.
Please read the French And International Relations programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering French And International Relations
- BABCOCK UNIVERSITY, ILISHAN-REMO, OGUN STATE – BABCOCK
- NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, LAGOS STATE – NOUN
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study French And International Relations
Direct Entry Requirement for French And International Relations:
- Two (2) A Level passes including French and one other Arts subject.
UTME Requirement for French And International Relations:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes including French and English Language plus one other Arts subject.
UTME Subject combination for French And International Relations:
- French and any other two (2) subjects from Arts and Social Sciences.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for French And International Relations. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for French And International Relations”.
Thanks For Visiting
READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB