JAMB Subject Combination for Fisheries And Aquatic Resources Management
We are aware at aidstotrade.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Fisheries And Aquatic Resources Management then you are not alone.
Water is essential for our survival. The field of water resources management will have to continue to adapt to the current and future issues facing the allocation of water. With the growing uncertainties of global climate change and the long-term impacts of management actions, the decision-making will be even more difficult. It is likely that ongoing climate change will lead to situations that have not been encountered. As a result, alternative management strategies are sought for in order to avoid setbacks in the allocation of water resources.
Ideally, water resource management planning has regard to all the competing demands for water and seeks to allocate water on an equitable basis to satisfy all uses and demands. As with other resource management, this is rarely possible in practice.
One of the biggest concerns for our water-based resources in the future is the sustainability of the current and future water resource allocation. As water becomes scarce, the importance of water management grows vastly—finding a balance between humans’ needs and the essential step of water resources sustainability in the environment.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Fisheries And Aquatic Resources Management is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Fisheries And Aquatic Resources Management O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Fisheries And Aquatic Resources Management Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Fisheries And Aquatic Resources Management UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Fisheries And Aquatic Resources Management.
Please read the Fisheries And Aquatic Resources Management programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Fisheries And Aquatic Resources Management
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Fisheries And Aquatic Resources Management
Direct Entry Requirement for Fisheries And Aquatic Resources Management:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in any of Chemistry, Biology, Botany, Zoology, Agricultural Science Geography, Mathematics (pure & applied), Physics, Geology and Economics.
- (ii)NCE Agriculture
UTME Requirement for Fisheries And Aquatic Resources Management:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in Biology/Agricultural Science, Chemistry, Mathematics and English Language plus any other Science subject.
UTME Subject combination for Fisheries And Aquatic Resources Management:
- Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science and any other Science subject.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Fisheries And Aquatic Resources Management. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Fisheries And Aquatic Resources Management”.
Thanks For Visiting
READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB