JAMB Subject Combination for Fine Art
We are aware at aidstotrade.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Fine Art then you are not alone.
In European academic traditions, fine art is developed primarily for aesthetics or beauty, distinguishing it from decorative art or applied art, which also has to serve some practical function, such as pottery or most metalwork. In the aesthetic theories developed in the Italian Renaissance, the highest art was that which allowed the full expression and display of the artist’s imagination, unrestricted by any of the practical considerations involved in, say, making and decorating a teapot.
It was also considered important that making the artwork did not involve dividing the work between different individuals with specialized skills, as might be necessary with a piece of furniture, for example. Even within the fine arts, there was a hierarchy of genres based on the amount of creative imagination required, with history painting placed higher than still life.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Art is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Fine Art O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Fine Art Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Fine Art UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Fine Art.
Please read the Fine Art programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Fine Art
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Fine Art
Direct Entry Requirement for Fine Art:
- (i) A Level passes in Two (2) of Fine Arts, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Physics.
- (ii) ND in Industrial Design or Glass Technology or Fine Art at credit level.
UTME Requirement for Fine Art:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language, Fine Art, Mathematics, Chemistry. Spinning; Weaving; Surface Design and Printing; Bleaching, Dyeing and Finishing; Ceramics; Graphic Design; Graphic Printing; Decorative Painting, Spray Painting, Lining, Sign and Design, Wall Hanging, Colour Mixing/Matching and Glazing, Building/ENGINEERING/ENVIRONMENTAL/TECHNOLOGY Drawing, General Wood Work.
UTME Subject combination for Fine Art:
- Chemistry, Mathematics and Fine Arts/Physics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Fine Art. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Fine Art ”.
Thanks For Visiting
READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB