JAMB Subject Combination for Family Nutrition And Consumer Sciences
We are aware at aidstotrade.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Family Nutrition And Consumer Sciences then you are not alone.
Consumer education is the preparation of an individual to be capable of making informed decisions when it comes to purchasing products in a consumer culture. It generally covers various consumer goods and services, prices, what the consumer can expect, standard trade practices, etc. While consumer education can help consumers to make more informed decisions, some researchers have found that its effects can drop off over time, suggesting the need for continual education.
New dimensions of consumer education are also beginning to emerge as people become more aware of the need for ethical consumerism and sustainable consumer behaviour in our increasingly globalized society.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Family Nutrition And Consumer Sciences is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Family Nutrition And Consumer Sciences O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Family Nutrition And Consumer Sciences Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Family Nutrition And Consumer Sciences UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Family Nutrition And Consumer Sciences.
Please read the Family Nutrition And Consumer Sciences programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Family Nutrition And Consumer Sciences
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Family Nutrition And Consumer Sciences
Direct Entry Requirement for Family Nutrition And Consumer Sciences:
- Two (2) A Level passes or equivalent in Chemistry and Biology/Botany/ Agricultural Science / Economics/Physics/ Mathematics/Geography
UTME Requirement for Family Nutrition And Consumer Sciences:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, Physics and any one of the following: Fine Arts, Textile. Construction, Technical Drawing, Home Management, Food and Nutrition.
UTME Subject combination for Family Nutrition And Consumer Sciences:
- Chemistry, Biology/Agriculture Science and Mathematics/Physics.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Family Nutrition And Consumer Sciences. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Family Nutrition And Consumer Sciences”.
Thanks For Visiting
READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB