JAMB Subject Combination for Exercise And Sports Science
We are aware at aidstotrade.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Exercise And Sports Science then you are not alone.
Sports science is a discipline that studies how the healthy human body works during exercise, and how sport and physical activity promote health and performance from cellular to whole body perspectives. The study of sports science traditionally incorporates areas of physiology (exercise physiology), psychology (sport psychology), anatomy, biomechanics, biochemistry, and biokinetics.
Sports scientists and performance consultants are growing in demand and employment numbers, with the ever-increasing focus within the sporting world on achieving the best results possible. Through the scientific study of sport, researchers have developed a greater understanding on how the human body reacts to exercise, training, different environments and many other stimuli.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise And Sports Science is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Exercise And Sports Science O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Exercise And Sports Science Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Exercise And Sports Science UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Exercise And Sports Science.
Please read the Exercise And Sports Science programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Exercise And Sports Science
- IBBU LAPAI
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Exercise And Sports Science
Direct Entry Requirement for Exercise And Sports Science:
- Two (2) A Level passes in any of the followings: (i) Economics, Geography, Biology, Chemistry Mathematics and Physics. (ii) NCE in PHE with Grade three (3) Referees Certificate in a sport.
UTME Requirement for Exercise And Sports Science:
- Five (5) O Level Credit passes to include English Language and any two (2) of Biology, Economics, Geography, Government and Mathematics.
UTME Subject combination for Exercise And Sports Science:
- Biology, Mathematics and Economics/Geography
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Exercise And Sports Science. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Exercise And Sports Science”.
Thanks For Visiting