JAMB Subject Combination for Education And French
We are aware at aidstotrade.com that you are searching for JAMB Subject Combination for Education And French then you are not alone.
French is a Romance language of the Indo-European family. It descended from the Vulgar Latin of the Roman Empire, as did all Romance languages. French evolved from Gallo-Romance, the Latin spoken in Gaul, and more specifically in Northern Gaul. Its closest relatives are the other langues d’oïl—languages historically spoken in northern France and in southern Belgium, which French (Francien) largely supplanted.
French was also influenced by native Celtic languages of Northern Roman Gaul like Gallia Belgica and by the (Germanic) Frankish language of the post-Roman Frankish invaders. Today, owing to France’s past overseas expansion, there are numerous French-based creole languages, most notably Haitian Creole. A French-speaking person or nation may be referred to as Francophone in both English and French.
The Bachelor’s Degree in Education And French is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Education And French O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Education And French Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Education And French UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Education And French.
Please read the Education And French programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
PLEASE NOTE: There are variations to the requirements listed below in some universities. In that case, it’s advisable you make references to the PDF version of JAMB Brochure.
List of Universities Offering Education And French
- AMBROSE ALLI UNIVERSITY, EKPOMA, EDO STATE – AAU
- ADEYEMI COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ONDO STATE. (AFFL TO OAU, ILE-IFE) – ADEYEMIDEG
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, AGBOR, DELTA STATE. (AFFL TO DELTA STATE UNIV, ABRAKA) – AGBORCOE
- ADENIRAN OGUNSANYA COLLEGE OF EDUCATION OTTO-IJANIKIN, LAGOS (AFFL TO EKITI STATE UNIV) – AOCOE
- BAYERO UNIVERSITY, KANO, KANO STATE – BAYERO
- UNIVERSITY OF BENIN, BENIN CITY, EDO STATE – BENIN
- UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR, CALABAR, CROSS RIVER STATE – CALABAR
- DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY, ABRAKA, DELTA STATE – DELSU
- EMMANUEL ALAYANDE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, OYO. (AFFL TO EKITI STATE UNIV) – EACOE-DEG
- ALVAN IKOKU FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, IMO STATE.(AFFL TO UNIV OF NIGERA, NSUKKA) – EDALV
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, OBUDU (AFFL TO UNIVERSITY OF CALABAR) – EDOBUDU
- EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY, ADO-EKITI, EKITI STATE – EKSU
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ABEOKUTA (AFFILIATED TO UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN) – FC-ABEOKUTA
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, PANKSHIN,PLATEAU STATE (AFFL TO UNI OF JOS) – FC-PANKSHIN
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, OKENE (AFFILIATED TO UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN) – FCOKENEDEG
- FOUNTAIN UNIVERSITY, OSOGBO, OSUN STATE – FOUNTAIN
- IGNATIUS AJURU UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION, PORT HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – IAUED
- UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN, IBADAN, OYO STATE – IBADAN
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, IKERE EKITI. (AFFL TO UNIV OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA) – IKERE-EKITI
- UNIVERSITY OF ILORIN, ILORIN, KWARA STATE – ILORIN
- IMO STATE UNIVERSITY, OWERRI, IMO STATE – IMSU
- UNIVERSITY OF JOS, JOS, PLATEAU STATE – JOS
- KWARA STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, (TECHNICAL), LAFIAGI (AFFL TO ABU, ZARIA) – KWCOE
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, EHA AMUFU (AFFILIATED TO UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA) – KWCOE-DEG
- UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS, LAGOS STATE – LAGOS
- LAGOS STATE UNIVERSITY, OJO, LAGOS STATE – LASU
- MICHAEL OTEDOLA COL OF PRIMARY EDUC. EPE, LAGOS (AFFL TO UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN) – MOCPEN
- NASARAWA STATE UNIVERSITY, KEFFI, NASARAWA STATE – NASARAWA
- NATIONAL OPEN UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA, LAGOS STATE – NOUN
- NWAFOR ORIZU COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, NSUGBE. (AFFL TO UNIV OF NIGERIA, NSUKKA) – NSUGBE
- OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY, ILE-IFE, OSUN STATE – OAU
- OLABISI ONABANJO UNIVERSITY, AGO-IWOYE, OGUN STATE – OOU
- KWARA STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ORO (AFFILIATED TO EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY) – ORO-DEG
- OSUN STATE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, ILESA, OSUN STATE. (AFFL TO UNIV OF IBADAN) – OSCOE
- FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUC. (SPECIAL), OYO, OYO STATE. – OYOSPECIAL
- UNIVERSITY OF PORT-HARCOURT, RIVERS STATE – PHC
- TAI SOLARIN UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION, IJAGUN, OGUN STATE – TASUED
- USMANU DANFODIO UNIVERSITY, SOKOTO, SOKOTO STATE – UDU
- UMARU MUSA YARADUA UNIVERSITY, KATSINA, KATSINA STATE – UMYUK
- NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, AWKA, ANAMBRA STATE – UNIZIK
- UNIVERSITY OF NIGERIA NSUKKA, ENUGU STATE – UNN
- UNIVERSITY OF UYO, AKWA IBOM STATE – UYO
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Education And French
Direct Entry Requirement for Education And French:
- Two (2) A Level passes/NCE merit in French and one (1) other Arts subject
UTME Requirement for Education And French:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language and French.
UTME Subject combination for Education And French:
- French plus two (2) other Arts subjects.
NOTE: Kindly make references to JAMB Brochure for remarks/waiver for Education And French. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS JAMB BROCHURE.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “JAMB Subject Combination for Education And French”.
Thanks For Visiting
READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB