To all Jambites who will be offering Economics in the 2020 JAMB, here is a list of the JAMB Recommended Books for Economics which you will have to study.
You may also be interested in the JAMB Recommended Books for All Subjects
SEE JAMB LINKS:
- How to Pass JAMB 2020 with Ease | JAMB TIPS AND TRICKS
- Original JAMB Syllabus and Hot Topics for all Subjects 2020/2021 Free PDF Download
- JAMB Cut off Mark for 2020/2021 Admission in Nigerian Schools
- List of all JAMB CBT Approved Centres for 2020 UTME across Nigeria
JAMB Recommended Books for Economics
- Aderinto, A.A et al (1996) Economics: Exam Focus, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Black, J. (1997) Oxford Dictionary of Economics. Oxford: Oxford University Press
- Eyiyere, D.O. (1980) Economics Made Easy, Benin City, Quality Publishers Ltd.
- Fajana, F et al (1999) Countdown to SSCE/JME Economics Ibadan: Evans
- Falodun, A.B. et al (1997) Round-up Economics, Lagos: Longman
- Kountsoyiannis, A. (1979) Modern Microeconomics, London: Macmillan
- Lipsey, R.G. (1997) An Introduction to Positive Economics, Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Samuelson, P and Nordhaus, W. (1989) Economics, Singapore: McGraw-Hill
- Udu E and Agu G.A. (2005) New System Economics: a Senior Secondary Course, Ibadan: Africana FIRST Publishers Ltd.
- Wannacott and Wannacott (1979) Economics, New York: McGraw-Hill.
- Brownson-oton Richard (2010) What is Micro-Economics? Niky Printing and Publishing coy.