To all JAMBites, Myinfoconnect brings you a full guide on how to create JAMB Profile for the upcoming JAMB 2020 UTME exercise.
Part of the major criteria in the major criteria in the JAMB 2020 UTME is to Create a JAMB Profile. This is mandatory for all anticipating JAMB applicants to note as long as they intend applying for the forthcoming JAMB UTME exercise 2020.
You now have to register or create a profile with JAMB and then proceed to get JAMB E-Pin before you are allowed to do any registration online.
There are two ways to create a JAMB Profile.
- Via Text message
- Online, via the internet.
I will show you guys these two ways and how to go about them.
This post contains details on: how to create jamb profile for regularization, create jamb profile 2020, jamb profile confirmation code, jamb profile code, jamb result, retrieve jamb profile, jamb caps
SEE OTHER IMPORTANT TIPS:
- 2020 JAMB Registration Mistakes You Must Avoid
- List of all JAMB CBT Approved Centres for 2020 UTME Registration across Nigeria
- How to Pass JAMB 2020 with Ease | JAMB TIPS AND TRICKS
- JAMB 2020/2021 Exam Date Announced
How to Create a JAMB Profile
How to Create JAMB Profile with CELL Phone VIA SMS
- Sends his/her Surname, First Name & Middle Name (where applicable). This should be maximum of 38 characters + 2 spaces between names = 40 characters in all to JAMB short code of 55019
- One cell number (mobile number) can be used by one candidate only
- A confirmation code of 10 characters is received by the candidate on the same telephone number which will be used to procure the ePIN
PROFILE SELF HELP IN CASE OF MISTAKE / LOSS:
- To correct a mistake in candidate’s name, resend a text message (from the registered number) “CORRECT Surname First name Middle name” to 55019
- To retrieve a lost confirmation code, resend a text message (from the registered number) “RESEND” to 55019.
How to Create a JAMB Profile Online.
The following steps will help you create a Jamb profile successfully.
- Visit the Jamb Official portal via this link www.jamb.org.ng
- Close to the Post-registration facility, you will see a button to log in.
- Click on login.
- A new page will open.
- Click on the create new account button to begin your Jamb profile creation.
- You will be required to verify your email. See the screenshot below:
- Click on select to choose a security question from the drop-down menu. E.g, what is the name of your first boyfriend.
- In the last two spaces (Secret question-answer), enter the same answer. If your first boyfriend is/was Isaac, write it in the last two spaces and click on verify.
- You will see a dialogue box requesting you to verify your email. If the box shown to you is not exactly like the one below, it means your email has issues. Create and verify a new email before creating your profile.
- Log in to your email and confirm it. If you don’t find the mail under updates, check your spam folder. If you still can’t find it, relax. Sometimes it takes time to arrive.
- Click on the link that JAMB will send to you to continue the registration.
- After that, you will be required to fill in the following details: Name, surname, email, password, and date of birth….
- If you don’t have an email yet, create an email account here now in two minutes.
- Then create the account.
- After the account creation, login to view your Jamb Profile.
- Begin to observe the profile
Kindly drop your comments in the comment section below. I hope this was helpful.