Are you interested in knowing the courses offered in FUTA? Do you want to study at Futa? Then this post will guide you on the FUTA courses and the requirements you need for admission
The Federal University of Technology Akure was founded in 1981, and ever since, it has grown tremendously, stretching its academic disciplines and research across seven different schools and over forty academic departments and to date, it stands as one of the best schools of technology in Nigeria.
SEE FUTA’s POSITION AMONG THE List of the 10 Best Universities in Nigeria
FUTA REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
For any candidate to be eligible for admission into FUTA, candidates must have a minimum of five ‘O’ Level credit passes at a maximum of two sittings, which must include: English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, or any other science-related subjects, beat their cut off mark which is 180 out of 400.
The list of courses offered in FUTA (Federal University of Technology Akure) comes with various requirements. Apart from beating FUTA UTME cut off mark being eligible for screening by your department, you must be about to beat the departmental cut off mark too. Most departments come with their cut off marks.
The following is the list of available undergraduate courses/programs offered at the Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) that has gained National Universities Commission (NUC) accreditation.
OFFICIAL LIST OF COURSES OFFERED IN FUTA
- Agricultural Extension & Communication Technology
- Agricultural & Resource Economics
- Animal Production & Health
- Crop, Soil & Pest Management
- Ecotourism & Wildlife Management
- Fisheries & Aquaculture Technology
- Forestry & Wood Technology and Food Science & Technology
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Mining Engineering.
- Applied Geophysics
- Applied Geology
- Marine Science & Technology
- Remote Sensing & Geoscience Information Systems.
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Industrial Design
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Surveying and Geoinformatics
- Project Management Technology
- Transport Management Technology
- Library Management Technology and Entrepreneurship Management Technology.
- Computer Science
- General Studies
- Mathematical Sciences
- Physics and Statistics.
RECOMMENDED: How To use Jamb Past Questions to Score Above 280
RELATED SEARCHES: futa courses and their requirement, futa cut off mark for all courses 2018, futa cut off mark for newly approved courses, federal university of technology akure school fees, futa courses and their subject combination, futa school fees 2018, futa list of courses and cut off mark, courses offered in funaab
Send a message on WhatsApp to +2348069738127 to be added to our group chat