We bring you an update on the Federal College of Education Pankshin, FCEP Admission List for the new session. This list contains the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Batch of names of successfully admitted students.
First off, I will like to congratulate all students admitted into FCE Pankshin. Well done to you all.
The management of the Federal College of Education, Pankshin (FCEP) has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its NCE and Degree programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
This post contains details on fce pankshin registration, fcep result, fce pankshin post utme 2019. fce pankshin result checker, www belcoed edu ng admission list, belcoed portal, fce pankshin 2019/2020 admission list, fce pankshin check result and more
How to Check the FCE Pankshin Admission List
- Visit https://admission.fcepankshin.ng/?page=NjE2MjMxLzc4NDI5NC8zMzYxMjYvNDQ4MTY4LzcyODI3My8=.
- Supply your JAMB registration number and password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on the ‘Sign In’ button to access your FCE Pankshin admission status.
If you were successfully admitted, please go to the JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer. Click this link How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
You can check your Federal College of Education, Pankshin (FCEP) admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Federal College of Education, Pankshin (FCEP) admission status.