Great news for all aspirants of the Eko University of Medical and Health Sciences as the UNIMED School Portal has been opened and the UNIMED Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Session has been released.
Below are details of the Courses offered in Eko University of Medical and Health Sciences, Admission Requirements, Acceptance Fee and School fees and Details on the Post UTME Admission form
In Current Educational Ranking, EkoUNIMED is currently number 158 in Nigeria and 12860 in the World
The Eko University of Medical and Health Sciences, EkoUNIMED Post UTME Admission Screening Form is currently on sale for all interested candidates willing to register and the price of the EkoUNIMED Post UTME form is ₦10,000.
EkoUNIMED Admission Requirements
- UTME Candidates that choose the University with a minimum score of 180 for Medicine & Surgery (MBBS) and 160 for BSc programmes in the 2020/2021 UTME Results.
- UTME Candidates who did not choose the University (for Medicine & Surgery) but with a minimum score of 180 in the 2020/2021 UTME Results and ready to change to the University as the first choice.
Direct Entry Candidates:
- Candidates with’ A’ Level/JUPEB Results (Sciences) minimum 10 points or
- First Degree with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower in relevant disciplines who had applied for Direct Entry Admission through JAMB into the University.
How to Apply for EkoUNIMED Post UTME Screening Form.
Each eligible candidate should make payment online while completing the Application/ PUTME form. Note; Administrative Charges applied. Each candidate is expected to create a Profile through the University e-Portal http://ekounimed.edu.ng/applications and thereafter generate a Payment Invoice. Payment MUST only be made through the e-Portal.
NOTE: CREATION OF WRONG PROFILE/ MAKING PAYMENT WITH WRONG UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER WILL MAKE APPLICATION INVALID
MODE OF REGISTRATION:
You are paying the sum of 10,000.00 to the school. The details is as shown below:
- Visit the University Registration Website: http://ekounimed.edu.ng/applications and complete the Registration Form online, thereafter print out EkoUNIMED Post-UTME Screening Pass, One (1) week to the Screening date. Candidates applying should please call the following Telephone numbers 08106172902, 07056312352, 08133954899 for technical assistance.
- Each candidate should bring along the following to the venue of the screening:
Candidates are advised to regularly check for further information on the Screening Exercise on the University website: www.ekounimed.edu.ng
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE UNIVERSITY DOES NOT HAVE ANY AGENT.
Things to do to Gain Admission into Eko University of Medical and Health Sciences
- Get all your application documents in order. These documents include your Jamb Result, WAEC Results/Certificates, NECO Result/Certificate, Birth Certificate, Testimonials, Non-membership of Cult Document, Guarantors Letter, e.t.c.
- Ensure that there is no forgery or mistakes in your documents like Name, Date of Birth, e.t.c.
- Keep your original documents safe and makeup to 6 photocopies of each.
- When applying, go through your details carefully. DO NOT RUSH! Put all your details in carefully.
- Apply early enough before the deadline.
- Prepare for the Post UTME exam or Screening as the Case may be. It will be most likely done online.
- Pray to God and await the admission list.