To all applicants and candidates of the Taraba State University, Jalingo, we bring you an update on the FULL List Of Courses Offered in TSU and their Admission Requirements.
The Taraba State University, TASU is a state government-owned and operated Nigerian university.
Taraba State University has been officially accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
Are you interested in studying in Taraba State University? Then here are the FULL List Of Courses Offered in TSU you should consider.
SEE ALSO: TSU Courses and their Cut Off Marks
This post contains details on: medical courses offered in taraba state university, science courses offered in taraba state university, taraba state university faculty of health science, medical laboratory science in taraba state university, taraba state university faculty of law, taraba state university nursing, taraba state university postgraduate courses, taraba state university school fees
Courses Offered in TSU
- AGRIC-ECONOMICS AND EXTENSION
- AGRICULTURAL AND BIORESOURCES ENGINEERING
- ANIMAL SCIENCE
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
- EDUCATION AND HAUSA
- EDUCATION AND HISTORY
- EDUCATION AND ISLAMIC STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATION AND POLITICAL SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND SCIENCE
- EDUCATION ARTS
- EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION AND PLANNING
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- HISTORY AND ARCHAEOLOGY
- ISLAMIC STUDIES
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- POLITICAL SCIENCE AND INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
TSU COURSES ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR UTME CANDIDATES
- WAEC & NECO (‘O’ Level) Requirements: Candidate must obtain a minimum of Credit pass which must include English Language and Mathematics plus any other 3 subjects as it relates to your choice of course. You might want to ask how you are expected to know the subjects that relate to your preferred choice of course.
- Never mind because that has been taken care of. To find out the subject that relates to your course, all you need to do is to search for the correct subject combination for the course. Here is a link that contains the list of all subjects and their approved subject combinations for admission into TSU and other tertiary institutions in Nigeria.
TSU ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR DE CANDIDATES (DIPLOMA, ND AND HND)
- WAEC & NECO (‘O’ Level) Requirements: DE (Direct Entry) candidates are not so different from UTME, all that is needed is that candidate must obtain a minimum of Credit pass which must include English Language and Mathematics plus any other 3 subjects as it relates to your choice of course just like the UTME requirements or must possess GCE A/L as this would be an added advantage.
- DE Candidate seeking admission into TSU must have a minimum of Upper Credit in their ND or HND. Lower credit candidates should forget it because they will not be admitted. In addition, candidates with Distinction have better chances than others.
- Often times DE candidates are also required to participate in the post UTME especially when coming from another institution like the polytechnics or colleges of education.
Are you a DE candidate in need of the right subject combination for your course? You can verify it from the link above.
NOTE: A combination of results is allowed by the university but the year is written on both must not be 2 years apart.
The above are TSU admission requirements for O’Level subjects. We start with O’Level subjects because they are the most important. Without a complete O’Level result, Taraba State University will never admit you no matter your JAMB score or certificates.
Secondly, we will be looking at TSU admission requirements for UTME scores.
TSU CUT OFF MARK
As part of TSU admission requirements for fresh students, any candidate apply or seeking admission into this institution must score at least 180 and above. TSU is one of the few universities in Nigeria that refused to drop their cut off point as demanded by JAMB.