How To Start Ankara Selling Business In Nigeria | Starting A Small Business
Today, you and I will quickly take a look at the topic “How To Start Ankara Selling Business In Nigeria | Starting A Small Business”.
This has become very necessary as a result of the rate of unemployment in the country today. As a result, several individuals have been searching online for different topics of which entails how to start a business with small capital within the range of a million naira or less
Therefore, if you are among those that have been searching for [how to start a fabric store business, how much do i need to start Ankara business, how to start Ankara fabric business in Nigeria, how to start Ankara accessories business, Nigerian fabric wholesale, excellence Ankara website, wholesale Ankara fabric suppliers, how to start a textile business in Nigeria, How To Start Ankara Selling Business In Nigeria | Starting A Small Business], then you can see that you are not alone.
Nonetheless, you shall get all the information you have been searching for right here on this blog.
How To Start Ankara Selling Business In Nigeria
The business of fabric is capacious for a variety of people such as sewers, costume designers, fashion designers, artist etc. If you live or know a specific location where the works of the fashion industries are promoted, you could become a solid customer to these designers, sewers etc, and provide them with your fabric and go as far as getting to supply them with various selling equipment, sewing patterns etc.
Before you begin any fabric selling business, you must have the particular fabrics or fabric you want to be sold in your shop. For those who want Ankara print fabric selling business or who want to open an Ankara boutique here is what I have for you
Following the fact that you finally made up your mind to sell Ankara prints.firstly what is Ankara about what is it?..
Ankara is commonly known as ‘Ankara prints’, African wear, Holland wax, Dutch wax.
It is a 100% cotton, it has vibrant patterns. It is usually colorful and it is majorly associated with Africa because of Its tribal-like patterns and motifs. It is a fabric which has multi uses. Numerous items like hats, shoes, bags caps, socks to name a few can be made from it.
Ankara print fabric is made through an Indonesia wax-resist dyeing technique called batik
How To Start Ankara Selling Business In Nigeria | Important Points To Note & How To Venture Into Ankara Business
- Get prepared on how want to achieve whatever you plan on achieving in your Ankara selling business, coupled with the stress how to cope with it, communication skills when dealing with customers,prepare your self on how to communicate with different kind of people it would help boost your business, know your competition and put a lot of effort
- Always Operate with a business plan: know the cash inflow and outflow in your business account by having a book-keeping and invoice software on your PC to keep track of your sales. Your business plan keeps you on check, ensures you know what you want to achieve monthly or yearly and if you’re not going the right way it is an avenue for retracing your steps
- Understand the inside of selling Ankara material, these secrets help you get Better results, so get informed on the fundamental principles of your Ankara business from people who had been there before You
- Choose space in a busy downtown area, a local art community, a shopping complex etc. Space should be both wide enough and open enough to display your various types of Ankara
- Register your Ankara business :contact the local small business licence administration office, to register your fabric store business with your state office if you’re forming a limited liability business, corporation or partnership, contact an internal revenue service to apply for employer identification number, use the number on tax forms, business loan, to open business bank account. You could also collect a license for sales tax, If you want to add sales tax for customers
- Advertising : You advertise by opening a website for your Ankara business online and make ads and tag these ads on popular website people visit regularly, make flyers and business cards, include photos of your Ankara store on your website, state your working hours, list the items available, contact information and customers testimonies, hand out flyers to communities to attract other artist,sewers etc in need of your Ankara fabric
- Purchase the Ankara from fabric manufacture and vendors, research for Ankara manufacturers online to find companies with good stock of Ankara and wide variety of them also purchase sewing supplies, design patterns and items such as buttons, pins, zips, display shelves etc.
That’s the much I can take on the topic “How To Start Ankara Selling Business In Nigeria | Starting A Small Business”.
Thanks For Reading