Earlier on, we brought you details on the AKWAIBOMPOLY ND Full-Time Form which was released by the Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic Ikot Osuru management. Furthermore, the National Dipmola (ND) Part-Time form of the AKWAIBOMPOLY has been released. The price of the AKWAIBOMPOLY ND Part-Time/Evening Form is ₦2,000 and the cut-off mark is 120.
Below are the Admission Requirements, Courses Offered in the AKWAIBOMPOLY and also how to apply for the AKWAIBOMPOLY ND Part-time form
Akwa-Ibom State Polytechnic ND Part-Time Admission Requirements
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
|1. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES
|2. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES
|3. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION ARTS
|4. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
|5. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
How to Apply for Akwa-Ibom State Polytechnic ND Part-Time Admission Form
- Candidates should visit the School website http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng, click online Application, then generate an invoice with the following details i. JAMB Reg Number ii. Phone number and iii. Name
- Candidates should go to any commercial Bank in Nigeria to purchase an electronic application pin (RRR Number) for ₦2,000.00 (Inclusive of Bank and other charges).
- Using the pin, visit http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng to fill and submit the application form. Download and print the acknowledgement slip.
- All applications MUST be concluded not later than 11th December 2020.
Applicants can start and complete this process anywhere in the country. All shortlisted students will be published online and undergo a screening exercise on a date to be determined.
Note: Screening exercise shall be done based on a calibrated format devoid of physical contact with candidates.
DOCUMENTS FOR THE AKWAIBOMPOLY SCREENING EXERCISE:
Candidate should upload the following document to Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic portal:
- Photocopies of JAMB slip showing their photographs
- JAMB online result
- Other credentials
- Valid Scratch Card pin for verification of WAEC AND /or NECO result(s)
CLOSING Date: 21st October 2020.