Adeyemi College of Education Ondo ACEONDO PDE Admission Form 2022/2023
We are aware at aidstotrade.com that you are searching for Adeyemi College of Education Ondo ACEONDO PDE Admission Form 2022/2023 then you are not alone.
The Directorate of Postgraduate Studies (PGS) of Adeyemi College of Education (ACE), Ondo, in collaboration with Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN), announce the commencement of Professional Diploma in Education (PDS) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Adeyemi College of Education (ACE), Ondo, Professional Diploma in Education (PDS) is a postgraduate course in Education.
Adeyemi College Ondo Professional Diploma in Education Entry Requirements & Duration
- – Higher National Diploma (HND)
- – Bachelor’s Degree (B.A, B.Sc, etc)
- – Master’s Degree (M.A, M.Sc)
- – Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
Duration of the Programme:
The Programme lasts for ONE (1) Academic Session of Two (2) semesters (Successful students would be registered and inducted by the Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN) at the end of the programme)
How to Apply for Adeyemi College Ondo PDE Admission Form
Interested persons should pay the sum of fifteen thousand (N15,000.00) naira only through e-Transact Pay Outlet platform from any commercial Bank and collect a PIN.
Then visit the College website at www.aceondo.net for the completion of application form. (On no account should any sum be paid into any private Bank account)
1. Visit http//aceondo.net
2. Click on 2021/2022 Professional Diploma in Education
3. Enter your username (What you can always remember), email, password and confirm your password, and Click on Register
4. There are two methods of payment:
a) Online Payment:
Click on “make payment”, follow the on screen instructions, enter your card details when requested.
b) Bank Payment:
Visit any commercial Bank in the Country.
– Ask to use the E-transact payoutlet platform to pay for Adeyemi College of Education Professional Diploma in Education (PDE) Application Fee
– Pay the sum of N15,000.00 naira only (bank charges may apply).
– The bank will generate a PIN (Confirmation Order No) for the processing of the Application online.
5. Click ‘My Application’ and fill the form correctly as editing is not allowed once application form is submitted.
6. Candidate must ensure that they print hard copy of the processed application form and submit Two (2) copies to the Directorate of Postgraduate Studies and Research (PGS&R), Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo, along with the following documents:
a) Academic Credentials (Results)
b) Academic Transcript (To be sent directly to the Director, Directorate of Postgraduate studies and Research, Adeyemi College of Education, Ondo)
c) Letter of Introduction from 3 Referees
d) Payment Receipt from the registration portal
CLOSING DATE FOR THE APPLICATION
: 26th February 2021.
For more information, Contact: 08035618044, 08105813339 or 08150946644.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Adeyemi College of Education Ondo ACEONDO PDE Admission Form”.
Thanks For Visiting
READ THIS RELATED JAMB POSTS TO KNOW MORE ABOUT JAMB